Re: Data connection already open; Transfer starting.

Sender: Scott Klement <klemscot@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi Sean,

It appears that the FTPAPI is expecting a 150 response, but is getting
a 125 response from the FTP server.   Since it doesn't understand the
125, it simply returns an error.

The difference between a 125 and a 150 is that with 125 the connection is
already open when the message is sent, presumably it was opened in
response to the PASV command.  I can't see why this would affect the
client-side...  :)

I started adding support for the 125 responses back in July, but I could
not find a server that I could test them with, so I havent released the
code...

I'll put that code on my webserver as version 1.4.  Try it and let me
know if it works for you!