RE: New user.

Title: RE: New user.

Great, it's nice know, that re-dimming the field bigger is not an issue...

Also, do you trust the FTPAPI?  I have seen a lot of the code, that Scott K. has posted over the years, and I treat his comments and code with the same respect, as Jon Paris, or Barbara Morris.  So I have no doubt, that his code works, I'm just checking to see if anyone has noticed any bugs, or random issues.

Thanks, tim

This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential or privileged information.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy the message.