RE: Your Bio...

Sender: "Don Freeman" <DFreeman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

.

I miss them a lot.  There was a much more sense of community about them due to the fact that they were locally based, at least until Fido-Net came about.  But even then it seemed like there was more of a connection to the others in the conversation groups.  Quite a few of the SF Bay Area boards would have face to face get together as well.  Even the flame wars were a bit more, well..., personal. <G>