Re: Truncated Replies

Sender: Scott Klement <klemscot@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Do you know if this web server is returning data as chunked or not?  I've
already got a fix for the chunked code (which I haven't yet posted to the
web site, since I had 3 or 4 other things I wanted to look at before
making another release)

If it's not chunked, what does HTTP_error() return when the reply is
short?

Can you tell me how to duplicate the problem?  If I can make it
happen on my system, then I can probably fix it.