RE: HTTPAPI 1.9 pre3

Sender: Scott Klement <klemscot@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

> In CONFIGR4 the same /if is required as in HTTPAPIR4
>
>   /if defined(HAVE_SRCSTMT_NODEBUGIO)
>  H OPTION(*SRCSTMT: *NODEBUGIO: *NOSHOWCPY)
>   /endif

Well, actually this won't quite work.  CONFIGR4 is intended to set the
values of CONFIG_H to appropriate values, so I don't want it to rely on
the settings in CONFIG_H to determine if it compiles or not.

I'll just remove that line from the source, it's not really needed.

> EXAMPLE11 failed to compile:
>
>     692 c                   eval(h)   Pct = %div(BytesRecv*100:
> BytesTotal)
>  ======>                                    aaaa              b cccccccccc
> *RNF0604 20 a      006300  The token is not valid; token is ignored.

Making the EXAMPLE programs work on old releases isn't a big priority, but
since this change is so trivial, I'll just change it.  I can spare the 20
seconds :)

I've put HTTPAPI 1.9 pre 5 on my site (same location as before) and it
should now compile out-of-the-box on V4R2.  Please verify this.

Thanks for all your help!