RE: HTTPAPI examples

Sender: "Bartell, Aaron L. (TC)" <ALBartell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

It is still based on XML4PR400 :-(  ... The IBM portion is free, just
not open source.  They have a GPL license for it or similar.

If somebody wants to take the time to document if eXpat can compile on
the iSeries I will take the time to write an RPG interface ;-)
Otherwise the XML4PR400 with my interface is working fine for me.

Aaron Bartell