Correcting myself again

Sender: Christian <chrisv5@xxxxxx>

I was unfortunately wrong... setting the code page *BEFORE* a ftp_list() is *BAD* as the CRLFs do not get detected anymore. The text remains fine, but all file names end up in the first array entry. Oops!

Will look further into that problem once I got the time. Right now I simply circumvented the problem by changing code pages to 00819/-1 before any ftp_list().

Regards,
Christian