HTTP/1.1 500 Internal Server Error

   Hi Scott

   I am a total newbie to the HTTP API and would like some pointers from
   you if possible. I am trying to get my head into calling web services
   from an RPG program, so I am trying your EXAMPLE18 program. With the
   code as is I received a "Host not found" error message. However, when
   I change the code to use the actual IP address I receive the HTTP/1.1
   500 Internal Server Error.

   I am leaning towards thinking that it could be an i5 configuration
   issue. Any idea what I should be looking for?

   Thanks

   Francois

   Francois van Wyk
   Ngenius Software Engineer
   Business Technology Solutions
   Jacksonville, FL
   Nelnet
   904.281.1746
   Fax 904.281.4388
   [1]francois.vanwyk@xxxxxxxxxx
   [2]www.nelnet.net

   The information contained in this message is confidential
   proprietary property of Nelnet, Inc. and its affiliated
   companies (Nelnet) and is intended for the recipient only.
   Any reproduction, forwarding, or copying without the express
   permission of Nelnet is strictly prohibited. If you have
   received this communication in error, please notify us
   immediately by replying to this e-mail.