HTTPAPI v1.08 error message meaning

   I have been running HTTPAPI in production for 3 years, V1.08.  On my
   test system I am getting the following error message and I can't
   figure out why.  I have looked through the archives and didn't find a
   match.

    'Only the http andhttps protocols are available!'

     *  call the
   URL
    c                   eval
   rc=http_url_post_raw(http_url_a:
    c                               %addr(Send_Msg):
   %len(%trimr(Send_Msg)):
    c                                  1:
   %paddr('INCOMING'))
    c                   if        rc <>
   1
    c                   eval      msg =
   http_error
    c                   exsr
   Call_qcmdexc
   return
   endif
   I don't know what has changed between my production and test systems.
   That area is managed by a differenct group of people and they said
   they haven't changed anything.

   Thanks,
   Paul

   The information contained in this message is confidential and intended
   only for the use of the individual or entity named above, and may be
   privileged. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or distribution
   is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please reply to
   the sender immediately, stating that you have received the message in
   error, then please delete this e-mail. Thank you.