Re: EXAMPLE18 fails in LIBHTTP 1.17 and 1.18

Scott,

If it is also line "newElem.name = %char(%subst(name:1:len));" that crashes (as stated in the former
thread), then I suggest to overlay "name" with an non ambiguous field like this:

  D localName       s          16373C   based(pLocalName)

     pLocalName = %addr(name);

Then start the debugger and add a breakpoint at the failing line. When the debugger stops at the
breakpoint look at "len" and "localName".

     ev localname :x "len"

Please replace "len" with the actual value of "len".

Post the result here. Probably we get another idea.

Thomas Raddatz.