RE: HTTPAPI and MS ISA Server

HTTPAPI 1.18 added proxy support.  I haven't used it, but here is the
information
Scott put in his CHANGELOG member.

  - Add support for Proxies contributed by Sebastian Schmidt
       in his message to the mailing list at the following link:
       www.scottklement.com/archives/ftpapi/200702/msg00038.html

________________________________

Scott A. Schollenberger

Director, R&D

Harris School Solutions

Phone: (610) 239-9988 ext. 305

Fax: (610) 239-9995
Email: sschollenberger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
2011 Renaissance Blvd., Suite 100
King of Prussia, PA  19406

This message and any attachments are confidential to the ordinary user
of the e-mail address to which it was addressed and may also be
privileged. If you are not the addressee you may not copy, forward,
disclose or use any part of the message or its attachments and if you
have received this message in error, please notify the sender
immediately by return e-mail and delete it from your system. The sender
does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the context of
this message that arise as a result of Internet transmission. Any
opinions contained in this message are those of the author and are not
given or endorsed by the Harris company or office through which this
message is sent unless otherwise clearly indicated in this message and
the authority of the author to so bind the Harris entity referred to is
duly verified.