WDSL2RPG

   Hi Thomas,

   Please tell me if this is the wrong list for this.....

   I tried your WSDL2RPG utility on a WebSphere created wsdl file and got
   this error:

   WSDL2RPG URL('http://80.203.170.170/marianne/GETCUSTINFServices.wsdl')
   SRC
   FILE(TENNANT/QRPGLESRC)
   SRCMBR(GETCUSTR)
   Pointer not set for location
   referenced.
   Funksjonsfeil. MCH3601  BASICS1 in stm 0000141200,
     instruksjonen
   X'0000'.
   The call to main ended in error (C G D
   F).
   The call to main ended in error (C G D
   F).

   Do you know what's wrong?

   See the enclosed dump.

   How do I turn on the write to a debug file?

   Best regards,

   Magne

   GUI. However you can use the
   >editor that is shipped with WDSC or you may download the "Eclipse
   Europa Java EE Developers" edition.
   >It also includes a WSDL editor.
   >
   >WDSC can generate a Java wrapper for your RPG programs and then based
   on the Java wrapper a Web
   >Service (WSDL file). There is not yet support for generating a RPG
   client stub for a given Web
   >Service. That is what the WSDL2RPG utility (I am working on) is
   supposed to do.

   >Thomas.
   >

   >Bruce Reynolds schrieb:
   >> Hi Scott,
   >>

   >> I'm new to your forum so I don't know if this is where I post my
   >> question or not but here goes. I'm needing to know if there is a
   WDSL
   >> editor available on the iSeries or what support there currently is
   on
   >> the iSeries. I saw an email talking about a WSDL2RPG utility but
   I'm