Re: JDBC Question... Not sure where to ask..

Regarding the upper/lowercase thing...   Is that possibly a setting in
SQL Server?  Hmmmm...

I know there's a particular Japanese character set where lowercase
letters (from our A-Z alphabet) don't work properly.  I don't suppose
that would be involved at all?

For certain, the upper/lowercase thing isn't going to be fixed with the
new version of JDBCR4.   But perhaps if I add Unicode support (Which
I've been giving serious consideration to) it will.