RE: httpapi problem

Ram,

I am not a knowledgeable web services guy so I might be half cocked, but I
don't think you are getting what you think.

The attachment you sent is the wsdl which describes the web service (how to
use it). When you call ZCalc7425 with correct parameters (ZCalc7425
message), it appears you will get ZCalc7425Response back with the answer.
ZCalc7425Response shows the element name to be "Conversionrateresult". I
think that is where you will find the answer to the parameters you sent. If
I read it correctly, the response should look something like this:

<soapenv:Envelope xmlns:soapenv="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/";
xmlns:urn="urn:sap-com:document:sap:soap:functions:mc-style">
   <soapenv:Header/>
   <soapenv:Body>
      <urn:ZCalc7425Response>
         <Conversionrateresult>?</Conversionrateresult>
      </urn:ZCalc7425Response>
   </soapenv:Body>
</soapenv:Envelope>

In the conversionrateresult element, the ? will be replaced with a value.

Since using web services is different question from is HTTPAPI working or
how to use HTTPAPI, the question for this group is best served if you send
your RPGLE code and the IFS file /tmp/httpapi_debug.txt. From these we might
be able to point you in the right direction.

Mike Krebs