From: ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Larry Kleinman
Sent: Thursday, December 18, 2008 3:00 PM
To: ftpapi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: ups changes

Hi - I have been using (a modified by me version of ) EXAMPLE16 from LIBHTTP
in order to get shipping rates from UPS.  I got an email, relevant portion
of which is copied below, from UPS that sounds like I might have to make
some changes.  Do I?

On March 1, 2009, UPS is moving from unchained to chained Digital
Certificates to improve security when using the Internet. The change
requires your system to support the Secured Socket Layer (SSL) Version 3.0
to be compatible with the new Digital Certificates.

Larry Kleinman
Kleinman Associates, Inc.
212-949-6469
203-255-4100