Re: http_close(): entered

Karl,

> Therein lies the problem. You think that just because I ask for a little
> help with an error, that I'm new to ILE.

Okay, since you say you've had lots of experience debugging ILE, and
you've been working in it since it came out, etc, then you should've
already known what "Call to XXXX ended in error" means, and that you
need to look at the job log to find the real error.

Since you already knew that, why didn't you post the appropriate
information?

> I've checked job logs, program dumps and the like. I've dealt with the
> code of many different programmers over the years. Some good, some bad.

Great!  You already knew that.  Wonderful.  So what was the error from
the job log.  why haven't you shared it with us, yet?

> Yours is quite good. I'm just starting out with HTTPAPI and thought you,
> or someone else on the list, might be able to give me a little insight
> into its' inner workings.

Perhaps.  But there are thousands of lines of code running under the
covers of "HTTP_URL_P ended in error".  We need you to tell us what the
actual error is, and where it's happening to give us any chance of
providing more information.

> Obviously I've come to the wrong place.
> P.S. Get over yourself.

Thanks for telling me.  I'll work on getting over myself.