RE: Using FTPAPI to ftp to a printerfile

   Hi Magne,

   That was it!  Thank you very very much!

   I was using the from and to filenames in a wrong order, just switched
   them to remote and then local file, and it works fine!

   A definite case of a layer 8 probklem I guess, I was so focused on the
   fact that it might be a problem in Scott's procedures that I didn't
   see this very stupid error. Anyway, thanks for al your help guys!

   And oh, by the way, the PCL file which I am uploading to the
   printerfile _is_ a PDF file, converted via PASE and ghostscript form
   PDF to PCL, which all printers are capable of printing.

   Greetings, Jack