Antwort: Re: 65535

> Or simply wait until 6.1 where the problem goes away (or at least
> occurs a lot less frequently) with a 16Mb limit!

The best idea I have heard for a long time.  It saves me lots of sweat and
time that I now can invest in climbing.

Thomas.

ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx schrieb am 01.04.2009 23:35:17:

> On 1-Apr-09, at 4:44 PM, Thomas Raddatz wrote:
>
> > Of course I could use pointers to store the element values and to
> > emulate dynamic arrays but that would made things a lot more
> > complicated. Perhaps some time I will add a switch to let the user
> > decide whether to use fields or pointers. But at the moment there is
> > no time for that.
>
> Or simply wait until 6.1 where the problem goes away (or at least
> occurs a lot less frequently) with a 16Mb limit!
>
> Jon Paris
>
> www.Partner400.com
> www.SystemiDeveloper.com

IMPORTANT NOTICE:
This email is confidential, may be legally privileged, and is for the
intended recipient only. Access, disclosure, copying, distribution, or
reliance on any of it by anyone else is prohibited and may be a criminal
offence. Please delete if obtained in error and email confirmation to the sender.