Re: wget via HTTPAPI

   Jeff it was pretty easy to adapt the example program #9 to get any
   filename from any host.
   the command looks like:

    Type choices, press Enter.

    URL of file to get . . . . . . .__________________-
    Local Directory for file . . . .________________
    Local File name  . . . . . . . ._______________
   I made each 256 bytes long

   I also used the the example in FTPAPI to make a WGETFTP in a similiar
   fashion..

   Bryan Dietz

   On Wed, Apr 8, 2009 at 12:37 PM, Jeff Crosby