Excel Spreadsheets

I've been using Scott's examples for creating excel spreadsheets for a
few months now. My users love getting spreadsheets generated instead of
having to download .csv files and then bringing them into excel.

They want me to add a few things to "beautify" the spreadsheets. I will
be adding the company logo, shouldn't be a problem since I have Scott's
article on how to do this. However, I've been asked to add pie or bar
charts to the spreadsheets. Is there a way to do this?

Thanks,
Karl B. Woods
Sr. Programmer/Analyst
Professional Services