Re: using WSDL2PRG

   Scott - It's like having Superman arrive out of the sky to save the
   day. I spent all day trying to figure out how to get the info to
   Thomas that he asked for, and just when I was about to give up, you
   showed up. Thank you very much!
   Larry Kleinman
   Kleinman Associates, Inc.
   212-949-6469
   203-255-4100
   Inactive hide details for Scott Klement ---05/15/2009 03:48:11 PM---Hi
   Larry, Scott Klement ---05/15/2009 03:48:11 PM---Hi Larry,

   Scott Klement <sk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
       Sent by: ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
       05/15/2009 02:41 PM

                             Please respond to
        HTTPAPI and FTPAPI Projects <ftpapi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

   HTTPAPI and FTPAPI Projects <ftpapi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

                                                                       cc

                                                                  Subject

   Re: using WSDL2PRG

   Hi Larry,
   > Thanks, in advance, for the help. Two questions: what is a debug log
   > and how do I turn it on; by "wdsl file", do you mean the URL to get
   > it, or the stub created by your WDSL2RPG code?
   WSDL2RPG generates a procedure that is used to turn the debug log
   on/off.  Look at the generated code to see what the name is, but it
   should be something like
       callp NotifyPhoneBasic_setHttpDebug(*ON: '/tmp/debug.txt');
   Then when you run the service, it'll output it's debugging info to
   /tmp/debug.txt
   When he says WSDL file, I assume he actually means the WSDL file.  Not
   the URL.  Not the generated code.   You see, when you provide a URL to
   WSDL2RPG, it uses that URL to download a WSDL file which is an XML
   file
   with a particular format that describes how your web service works.
   If
   the URL to the site is publicly available, just giving him the URL
   would
   probably suffice.   If it's not public, then download the WSDL file
   (put
   the URL into a browser, and save the output to a file on disk)
   Then send Thomas an e-mail and attach both the debug.txt and the WSDL
   file.