GETting data in *ADD instead of *replace

Hi everybody, first of all let me thanks Scott for hi great job.

Here's my question, i am developping a small application that should keep two
different system (both as/400) data aligned.

Only one of the two system wil be handling ftp session making the necessary put
and get.

I'd like not to replace the content of PF-DATA but made the transmission in a
kind of *ADD mode.

While in putting data i can use the APPEND opcode (better the ftp_attend
procedure) is there a way to make the retrieving of data from remote system work
the same way? GET (better ftp_get) seems only able to work in *replace way
instead o *add way.

TIA

--
Luca Giammattei