HTTPAPI Batch Jobs

Hi,

First off I want to thank Scott for providing this forum and sharing
these great tools with the Iseries community. I recently was tasked
with creating a SOAP interface for a client, by using the HTTP API and
the examples Scott has provided this has been a fairly  painless
project. I am using the HTTP API to send data to Salesforce.com, I
have a program that builds and formats data in a file in qtemp. Once I
process x numbers of customers I copy the file in Qtemp to the ifs
appending the date and time to the file name. I then submit a job to
do a http_url_post_stmf_xml from the ifs, clear the file in qtemp and
start the process all over again. I log any errors or failures to a
file. The issue that I have found or I am running into is when the
batch job runs in a single threaded jobq I can see that all the return
fault string returned from the API, but when I change the job to run
in a multi threaded jobq (10 active jobs) I get several error records
that do not have a fault string associated with them. I wanted to find
out if anyone has run into an issue running the same program in a
multi threaded jobq? As I am processing one error could another
incoming file overlay or clear the error message before it is returned
from the API program?

Any help or insight would be greatly appreciated,
Andy Buchholtz
innovative | software solutions
20622 North Cave Creek Road
Suite C120