Calling 2 webservices in the same program

Hi
I have to develop a pgm that use 2 webservices together, the first, called
FCKLogin, is used to logon to a server with https and if the user and
password are ok ,receives the token that need to the second webservices
called  FCKDisponibilita that returns the availability of a product. I use
WSDL2RPG and LIBHHTP to develop this . The call of the first webservices
works fine and I receive the token but when I call the second I receive an
error:" 6: connect(): A host refused the connection...."
I think each call to a web service is an enscapsulated HTTP call that is
done by HTTP API and that
contains the following steps:

1) open HTTP connection
2) send request message
3) receive response message
4) close connection

So is possible to keep the connection open until the second webservice is
done? And how?
I read the example but I didn't find anything about this case.
Can you suggest anything ?

Mario Martoriello