ftp_put

Hello Scott,
I'm try to send a file from AS to windows server ftp and on ftp_put
procedure the program is like in loop.
Can You help me?

CPY  /COPY LIBFTP/QRPGLESRC,FTPAPI_H                   ?

     D Msg             S             52A
     D sess            S             10I 0

     D codeascii       S             10I 0 inz(819)
     D codeebcdic      S             10I 0 inz(280)

?     * connect to FTP server.  If an error occurs,
?     *  display an error message and exit.
     c                   eval      sess = ftp_conn('89.96.73.51':
     c                                        'impdoc':
     c                                        'password':
     c                                         2170)
 B01 c                   if        sess < 0
     c                   eval      Msg = ftp_errorMsg(0)
     c                   dsply                   Msg
     c                   eval      *inlr = *on
     c                   return
 E01 c                   endif
      *-----------------------------------------------------------------------
     c                   if        FTP_codePage(sess :codeascii
     c                                               :codeebcdic) <> 0
     c                   eval      Msg = ftp_error
     c                   endif
     c     'Code pag ok' dsply
      *-----------------------------------------------------------------------
     c                   callp     ftp_binaryMode(sess: *off)
     c     'CALLP    ok' dsply
      *-----------------------------------------------------------------------

?     * Place the TESTPUT source member onto the FTP server
      *-----------------------------------------------------------------------
 B01 c                   if        ftp_put(sess: 'prova6.txt'
     c                             :'/qsys.lib/gv6_datdp.lib/x1ordtr.file/'+
     c                              'x1ordtr.mbr' ) < 0
     c                   eval      Msg = ftp_errorMsg(sess)
     c                   dsply                   Msg
 E01 c                   endif

 ... then close
--
Cordiali saluti.