Re: GSKit I/O Broken Pipe

Old versions of HTTPAPI didn't report errors when the debug file
couldn't be opened... they just continued on, figuring that the failure
to open a debug file shouldn't interfere with the actual operation of
HTTPAPI.

The current beta version puts a diagnostic message in the job log when
it can't open the debug file, so you can at least see what the reason is.

What version are you using?