x.509 certificate question(s)

   It's me again. I had to make do without SoapUI.
   I have written a few of the programs to make web service calls for
   various credit card transactions.
   The non-secure calls work fine.  The calls that require an X.509
   certificate fail.
   I was told that the certificate was installed and the web services
   server configured for our use.
   Prior to the certificate being installed and access being granted to
   the secure services I was receiving SSL handshake errors. I no longer
   receive those errors so I assume the certificate has been installed
   and the server has been configured to accept our requests.
   The two web services I am attempting are both the same call except for
   one word being different and one uses the x.509 certificate and the
   other does not.
   RegisterCreditCardForDataVaultToken requires the x.509 certificate and
   RegisterCreditCardForTemporaryToken does not.
   I initially had my URL as https:// for the secure call but was told I
   would only need that when the app is moved to production so I now have
   it as http://.  Using https:// resulted in SSL handshake errors so I
   questioned the web service guys and was told to use http:// for
   testing.
   In the httpapi_debug file I copied the XML call that works to the line
   above the XML line that fails and both are exact except for the words
   Temporary and DataVault.
   My question is do I need to add any additional values for the secure
   call?  I don't think so but I am stumped on what else to look for.
   This is the first time I have had to make secure web service calls.
   I have the program do a DSPLY of data returned and for the failed call
   I see:
   faultstring
   No signature in message! (from client)
   env:Fault
   I searched the archives but did not get a result for that message.
   Does it mean my certificate data was not sent?  I read the ReadMe text
   and verified my user id is authorized to "*SYSTEM certifcate store".
   Below is the debug data.  The first call to
   RegisterCreditCardForTemporaryToken worked and sent back a token
   number. The call to RegisterCreditCardForDataVaultToken fails.
   HTTPAPI Ver 1.23 released 2008-04-24
   OS/400 Ver V5R4M0
   New iconv() objects set, PostRem=819. PostLoc=0. ProtRem=819.
   ProtLoc=0
   http_persist_open(): entered
   http_long_ParseURL(): entered
   DNS resolver retrans: 2
   DNS resolver retry  : 2
   DNS resolver options: x'00000136'
   DNS default domain: HUMANA.COM
   DNS server found: 205.145.105.203
   DNS server found: 205.145.66.111
   http_persist_post(): entered
   http_long_ParseURL(): entered
   do_post(): entered
   POST /es/DataVault/TokenServices/v1.0/TokenService HTTP/1.1
   Host: 193.91.232.21:8010
   SetError() #13: HTTP/1.1 100 Continue
   senddoc(): entered
   <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?><soap:Envelope
   xmlns:soap="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/";> <soap:Body>
   <RegisterCreditCardForTemporaryTokenRequest
   xmlns="http://schemas.humana.com/Services/DataVaultServices/TokenServi
   ces/v1.0"> <CreditCardNumber>4111111111111111</CreditCardNumber>
   </RegisterCreditCardForTemporaryTokenRequest>
   </soap:Body></soap:Envelope>
   recvresp(): entered
   HTTP/1.1 200 OK