Question On HTTAPI Versions

   Hi Scott,
   I have been using your HTTPAPI solution for the past 4 year.  My
   install date for this is 4/18/2006.  It is a solid product and I am
   very pleased with its performance.  We are currently doing some web
   development, and the contractor we have doing this development is
   going to be using some tools created by Giovanni Perotti.  His tool
   also uses your HTTPAPI product
   My question is this:  Would you recommend that we upgrade our current
   version of HTTPAPI on our iSeries to the most available download so as
   to be compatible with Giovanni's tool?  Otherwise, would there be
   compatibility issues between your older version and the version
   Giovanni is using?
   Thanks Much,
   Dana Anderson
   Dana Anderson