Re: RNX0100 in HTTPAPI Version (1.23)

Hello Massimiliano,

> I use FTPAPI e HTTPAPI with Cgidev2 and I think it maybe the cause of
> error.
> In the same job (es. INTRANET  QTMHHTTP QHTTPSVR ) a user request an
> action in Cgi, run Ftpapi + run Http and than I open the file (ex.XML)
> with (BNDDIR('QC2LE')).

That should, at most, result in 7-8 files open.   Not 264!

> The great problem is that I can't replicate the error when I want.
> Now I solved the error with a workaround, monitoring you srvpgm with
> MONMSG.

Most likely, files have been left open somewhere.  Maybe you are opening
a file and it's not being closed?   Then, after that is done enough
times, the program crashes, and that causes the files to be closed?

I can't give you any more detail than that unless I can reproduce the
problem?   I don't even know what your code looks like.

> I can ask to Giovanni if he can help me ... but it's hard for me to
> explain yours tool. Thank you for your patience and to release
> business's tools.

I use HTTPAPI and CGIDEV2 together regularly, I've never encountered a
problem like this one.  You can ask Giovanni if you like, but I think
he'll say the same thing:  It works without problem for him (and me.)

You need to show us how to have the same problem you're having,
otherwise we cannot troubleshoot it.  You can't fix a problem until you
understand it.  You can't understand it if you can't examine it.