Issue with SOAP Action?

   We are working on a new web service project with Averitt Express.
   Averitt has recently made this project available for Beta testing.
   The link to their documentation is
   [1]http://www.averittexpress.com/webservices.html.  We are actually
   working on the LTL Rate Quote web service which is about ¾ of the way
   down the page.

   Unfortunately, we know just enough to complete these integrations when
   everything works as expected.  We are not certain how to load this
   documentation into SOAPUI because it doesn't appear to be valid WSDL,
   so we have tried to blunder through with HTTPAPI.  At this point we
   have a valid XML, but are not certain exactly how to determine the
   SOAP Action.

   Can anyone take a look at the above documentation and lend assistance?

   Thanks,

   Alvin