From: Alvin Strasburger
Sent: Monday, February 21, 2011 16:33
To: HTTPAPI and FTPAPI Projects
Subject: RE: Issue with SOAP Action?

Yes.  The message in the debug file is different than any we've seen before.
It does not show the outgoing SOAP/XML and has this strange (to me) message.
recvresp(): entered
(GSKit) Peer not recognized or badly formatted message received.
ssl_error(410): (GSKit) Peer not recognized or badly formatted message received.
SetError() #44: CommSSL_read:  read:(GSKit) Peer not recognized or badly formatted message recei
http_close(): entered

The debug is attached.

Alvin
Alvin Strasburger