From: ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Kwong, Henry
Sent: Monday, May 02, 2011 7:27 PM
To: HTTPAPI and FTPAPI Projects
Subject: Need some examples to start

Hi, I am very new of using iseries to consume a web service. I have been
looking through some of the examples from the HTTPAPI downloads, but still
not fully understand.

Can anyone have a simple example with the source code, I just want to see
how the coding look like if we are going to consume a web service with an
input parameter and output result set in xml format.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Henry Kwong | Lead System Analyst
Mattel Global IT - Managed Services
Mattel, Inc. | 333 Continental Blvd. | El Segundo, CA 90245
* 310-252-3205 | *  Henry.Kwong@xxxxxxxxxx