RE: HTTPAPI, HTTPS SSL Question

Easy test...change the HTTP to HTTPS. If it works, nothing else to do.

>That I would have to add a Certificate to my systems Certificate Store.
>Is that correct?
Yes.

>Also is the DCM the same thing as the System Certificate Store?
No, but yes (from your viewpoint). DCM is the Digital Certificate Manager. It is the software to manage all the certificates. When you use the DCM, you will be able to create the system certificate and manage all the certificates (if it hasn't been done).