RE: HttpApi Urgent Help **

   Hello Scott,
   I have installed the Beta Realease and at the first test I have
   achieved the right result. Wonderful!!!!
   Httpapi recognizes the cookies correctly and stores them for next
   pages.
   In this way server identifies the initial request and redirects to the
   form page where, after submitting some fields, it permits to receive
   back the information requested.
   Very very Good!
   Now as you suggested I need to remove the calls to http_xproc() and
   making further testing... and the job is done.
   Yes, I did get what you meant about endless loop. You are right! In
   fact I have already updated the code accordenly.
   Scott, Thanks a lot for your support and for your endeavour in making
   HTTPAPI always better.
   Best Regards
   Alex
   > Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2012 12:23:51 -0600
   > From: sk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
   > To: ftpapi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
   > Subject: Re: HttpApi Urgent Help **
   >
   > Hello,
   >
   > On 1/4/2012 10:04 PM, Giovanni De Cristoforo wrote:
   > > c eval rc = http_url_get(wkNewLoc:'/tmp/test1.html:30:UserAgent')
   > > was wrong
   > > and was meant to be
   > > c eval rc = http_url_get(wkNewLoc:'/tmp/test1.html':30:UserAgent)
   >
   > Yes, I assumed that.
   >
   > Did you understand what I said about the endless loop?
   >
   > > Note UserAgent is a defined constant with the "User Agent String".
   > > read somewhere that some servers could check this data and if they
   do
   > > not like it, reject the connection.
   > > What do you think about this?
   >
   > That sort of thing was commonplace when I designed HTTPAPI back in
   2001.
   > It's no longer commonplace today -- if I were you, I'd use the
   default
   > user-agent string. I'd only change it if it causes a problem.
   >

   > > Also please note that my current HTTPAPI is at 1.23
   > > I have followed the RPG EXAMPLE12 included in LIBHTTP to handle
   > > cookies.
   >
   > Yes, that's an obsolete example, it will not be included in the next
   > release of HTTPAPI.
   >
   > > I have no idea how to manage cookies in other ways.
   > > Do you think that upgrading to Beta I could resolve this issue?
   >
   > I don't know what the issue is, so I can't answer that question.
   You've