http_url_post_xml

   Hi!

   I am having a problem with http_url_post_xml.

   I send 1 request to a webservice and I get a result back.  Everything
   ok you might think

   BUT:

   on the other side, they receive 2 requests:

   - a good one (the one that I intended to send)

   but also

   - a bad request which contains only this: \r\n.

   This results in a lot of unnecessary requests (they all cause an entry
   in the http error log saying HTTP 0.0 Bad request)

   Does anybody know what causes this?

   This is my call:

   d SOAP               s          32767A   Varying

   d Dummy            s            200A

   d Rc                    s             10I 0

   d Host                 s            200a

   d SoapAction      s            200a

   D Incoming        PR

   D  Dummy                       200A

   D  Depth                        10I 0 Value

   D  TagName                    1024A   Varying Const

   D  Path                      24576A   Varying Const

   D  Value                     32767A   Varying Const

   D  Attrs                          *   Dim(32767)

   D                                     Const Options(*varsize)

   Rc = http_url_post_xml

       ( Host

       : %Addr(SOAP)  + 2

       : %Len(SOAP)