Re: FINALLY, a first test of Http_url_post_raw with Google Calendar. And there's a problem.

Scott Klement wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I suspect you are reversing your log file excerpts.  The one that says
> "application/json" is coming from HTTPAPI, and the one that says
> "application/atom+xml" is coming from Google.
>
> Why do I think that?  Because the one with "atom+xml" also says
> "GData-Version: 2.0", which is "Google Data Protocol", something I've
> never heard of until today.
>
> I can only guess that you got the two samples mixed up.

Hmm. That's interesting: I just looked at my own "additional header"
procedure. It seems that the 'Content-Type: application/atom+xml' and
the 'GData-Version: 2.0' were something I was putting in. And I'm not
sure why I put the "atom+xml" line in there, because my saved OAuth
Playground transcript for the GET didn't have it. Time to see what
happens to the GET without that line.

And no, the samples aren't mixed up. Although I suspect I somehow
dropped one or more lines from the message. In fact, I know I dropped
one line, because I noticed it and corrected it before I sent the message.

Looking back at the header file, I see that there is a parameter for the
content type. It's the third optional parameter. The header says what to
send for the default user agent, but what about the default timeout?

--
JHHL