Re: PUT?

Scott Klement wrote:
> Hi James,
>
> The support you're looking for already exists in the current release
> (1.24) of HTTPAPI -- at least, to a certain extent.  (It does not exist
> at 1.23, however.)
>
> The API I'm speaking of is http_persist_req().
. . .

Dear Scott (et al.):

I'm finally back on this project (after a most grueling, yet most
rewarding, diversion to implement 5250 radio button blocks in our TN5250
client, for the very same customer).

I'd like your advice on this:

I *could* get around the need for a PUT by using what Google calls a
"batch request," that would then be transmitted with a POST. Doing it
that way is a more complicated web service call, and it would force me
to use Atom, rather than JSON-C, but I'd just be parroting back a
slightly modified version of a data stream that I'd just retrieved from
Google.

Or I could do as described in the message I partially quoted above,
using the lower-level calls.

--
JHHL