HTTPAPI IFS file lock

   Help!!

   I am using the following HTTPAPI and it works perfectly.

   HTTPAPI    URL(&URL) DOWNLOAD(&TOIFSFILE)

   The DOWNLOAD file appears intact in windows explorer and in System I
   navigator.

   However, my next command fails:

   For some reason (and randomly) the DOWNLOADed file is in use and
   CPYFRMSTMF command is NOT able to copy it.

   CPYFRMSTMF FROMSTMF('/gig/incoming/Official 02-17-12
   H10M43S00.xml')

          TOMBR('/QSYS.LIB/QTEMP.LIB/ifsinfo.FILE/ifsinfo.MBR')
   MBROPT(*REPLACE)      ENDLINFMT(*FIXED) TABEXPN(*NO)

   Object in use.  Object is /gig/incoming/Official 02-17-12
   H10M43S00.xml.

   Stream file not copied.

   CPFA095 received

   Most times I receive the "Object in use" message, but other times the
   CPYFRMSTMF works just fine.

   If it fails (with the "Object in use"), it appears to NEVER be
   available until I log off - which seems to release the lock.

   1)      Is there a command like WRKOBJLCK to view an IFS file lock?

   2)      How can I release this nasty lock so a CPYFRMSTMF can function
   properly?

   Thanks so much in advance!!

   [cid:image001.png@01CCED62.EC347320]

   This outbound email has been scanned for all viruses by the MessageLabs
   Skyscan service.