Re: Help Needed in WSDL2RPG Stubs Code.

   I never used IBM's WSDL2RPG utility and therefore I can not really help
   you with this issue. Since you forgot to attach the files, it is
   difficult to help for everyone.
   Thomas.
   ftpapi-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,
   > Datum: 28.09.2012 04:45
   > Betreff: Help Needed in WSDL2RPG Stubs Code.
   > Gesendet von: ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
   >
   > Hello,
   >

   > It's Quite urgent.
   >

   > I'm using IBM IWS tools and generated stubs from the WSDL files. Also
   > written the consumable program to use the Method that generated by
   the
   > WSDL2RPG tool. But when i call that method and pass the DS to that
   method.
   > In the SOAP Body Request its goes NILL. For that reason its generate
   the
   > SAOP FAULT CODE.
   >

   > Can you suggest me how to pass the DS value to the METHOD.
   >

   > Please find the attach files of the RPGLE program and its rpgle
   include
   > file with the Method call.
   >
   > The program running but unable to generate the proper request and
   response.

   > Thanks

   IMPORTANT NOTICE:
   This email is confidential, may be legally privileged, and is for the
   intended recipient only. Access, disclosure, copying, distribution, or
   reliance on any of it by anyone else is prohibited and may be a
   criminal
   offence. Please delete if obtained in error and email confirmation to
   the sender.