Re: HTTP/1.1 202 Accepted

   hi Erica,
   The web service is sending you a response of "202 Accepted", which
   indicates that it accepted your message.
   As near as I can tell, HTTPAPI is working perfectly, here.  If you were
   expecting more than just "Accepted" in response, then perhaps you are
   using the web service incorrectly?  Please understand that there are
   millions of web services on the Internet, and they all work
   differently.   I can only provide support for HTTPAPI, not the web
   services.
   -SK