RE: How can i get XML result after execution of 'http_url_post_xml'

   Mike,

   Thx for the reply.  Checked, updated code (replaced `incoming' with
   `xmlReply'), and debugged this.  Now I begin to understand what is
   happening.  As you explained, procedure xmlReply (formerly `incoming')
   is executed for each single element in the XML response file. So, yes,
   I'm able to get the data within the XML response file.

   But... for my application, I always need the complete `XML Response'
   file.  I need to pass this result file to our current applications
   which processes these XML response files.

   Actually, the application I'm writing will be a bridge to our current
   existing ERP-apps a new EPR application. It should replace the current
   `bridge-app', written in Java but rather slow for some unknown reason.

   The application has to be able to

   -          receive a data string containing an `xml-request'-file'  (no
   problem)

   -          Execute one of about 20 webservices  (no problem)

   -          Return a data string containing the `xml-result' file. (need
   to get it someway)

   It would be a hell of a job to recreate xml-result files from the
   `xmlReply' execution for each different webservice.  Some webservices
   returns xmlresults with about 1000 fields...

   Isn't there a way to get the XML-result file `as-is'?

   It's printed in the DEBUG-Result file, so it must be possible, no?

   DEBUG_Resultfile

   SetError() #13: HTTP/1.1 200 OK

   recvdoc parms: identity 5188

   header_load_cookies() entered

   recvdoc(): entered

   SetError() #0:

   <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?><soapenv:Envelope xmlns:soapenv="

   [1]http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/"; xmlns:xsd="

   [2]http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema"; xmlns:xsi="

   [3]http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance

   "><soapenv:Body><webservice:GetResponse xmlns:webservice="

   [4]http://www.coda.com/efinance/schemas/elementmaster/elementmaster-12.
   0/webservice

   " xmlns:com="[5]http://www.coda.com/efinance/schemas/common";
   xmlns:elm="

   [6]http://www.coda.com/efinance/schemas/elementmaster"; xmlns:udf="

   [7]http://www.coda.com/common/schemas/udfmaster

   "><webservice:CmpCode>Q</webservice:CmpCode>

   and so on

   Patrick Goovaerts

   Systems & Development