RE: gsk_env_init: (GSKIT) I/O: Unknown system state

Do you have the GSKIT installed? I believe that Scott provides instructions in how to get the kit installed and a certificate created.

-----Original Message-----
From: ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of PReid@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, December 27, 2012 3:19 PM
To: ftpapi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: gsk_env_init: (GSKIT) I/O: Unknown system state

Hello, I am getting the following error on EXAMPLE3 and EXAMPLE23.

On EXAMPLE3 I get the error on the following code:
eval   rc = http_url_get('https://www.klements.com' :
'/tmp/httptest.html')
The value of rc is -1 and ther program blows up with the error.
gsk_env_init: (GSKIT) I/O: Unknown system state

On EXAMPLE23 I get the error on the following code:
eval   url = 'https://www.klements.com/cgi-bin/ssltest
eval   filename - http_tempfile + '.txt'
eval   rc = http_url_get( url: filename)
The value of rc is -1 and the program blows up with the error.
gsk_env_init: (GSKIT) I/O: Unknown system state

I looked this error up before posting and saw that someone else was having a problem with a certificate that was too many bytes? Is it possible that the certificate for https://www.klements.com is too large. I wouldn't that is what Scott had done as he is using these url's in his examples.

If anyone has any idea how to fix this, please let me know.
Thanks, and have a great day.