Antwort: RE: Basic Authentication - Windows Sharepoint server

   Richard,
   I updated the article with the correct version. It is still v1.5 but
   dates from 24.10.2012. This document better explains how to set up a
   test NTLM web service on Win7.
   Thomas.
   ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx schrieb am 11.02.2013 23:39:17:
   > Von: richard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
   > An: ftpapi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,
   > Datum: 11.02.2013 23:49
   > Betreff: RE: Basic Authentication - Windows Sharepoint server
   > Gesendet von: ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
   >
   > Great article link.
   >
   > Now you have me curious as well.
   >
   > Thanks to Thomas.
   >
   > Regards,
   > Richard Schoen
   > RJS Software Systems Inc.
   > Where Information Meets Innovation
   > Document Management, Workflow, Report Delivery, Forms and Business
   > Intelligence
   > Email: richard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
   > Web Site: [1]http://www.rjssoftware.com
   > Tel: (952) 736-5800
   > Fax: (952) 736-5801
   > Toll Free: (888) RJSSOFT
   >
   > ------------------------------
   >
   > Message: 2
   > Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2013 21:19:40 +0100
   > From: "Magne Kofoed" <ma-kofo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
   > To: "HTTPAPI and FTPAPI Projects" <ftpapi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
   > Subject: SV: Basic Authentication - Windows Sharepoint server
   >
   > Hi,
   >
   > this is not Basic Authentication, but NTLM.
   >
   > >From your debug file:   WWW-Authenticate: NTLM
   >
   > Thomas Raddatz have a solution on how to use HTTPApi with NTLM.
   > [2]http://www.tools400.de/Downloads/Freeware/Tools/FAQ/wsdl2rpg/
   > FAQ_HTTPAPI_and_NTLM_v1.5.pdf
   >
   > Best regards,
   > Magne
   >

   > ________________________________

   Goovaerts
   > Sendt: ma 11.02.2013 14:53
   > Til: ftpapi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
   > Emne: Basic Authentication - Windows Sharepoint server
   >

   > Our windows Sharepoint server + IIS server running on same system
   > has both 'Basic Authentication' enabled.  Can't figure out what the
   > problem is, I use same to connect to another server in our
   > environment without any problem.  Windows server log gives the
   > following error:
   > Account For Which Logon Failed:
   >                 Security ID:                           NULL SID
   >                 Account Name:                    PGO
   >                 Account Domain:                CLIPPER
   >
   > Whereas it should be something like this:
   >                 Security ID:                           CLIPPER\dl
   >                 Account Name:                    dl
   >                 Account Domain:                CLIPPER
   >
   > Hence the 'SecurityID'...
   >
   > Any suggestions????
   >

   > In my RPG app, I set following property:
   > http_setAuth(HTTP_AUTH_BASIC:'CLIPPER\userid':'userpassword');
   >

   > Then I prepare XML soapmessage and execute the following code:
   > rc = http_url_post(
   >                   WS_Path
   >                 : %addr(SOAPMSG) + 2
   >                 : %len(SOAPMSG)
   >                 : SoapResponse
   >                 : HTTP_TIMEOUT
   >                 : HTTP_USERAGENT
   >                 : 'text/xml'
   >        : SoapAction);
   >
   > This ends in the following http_error:
   > This page requires a user-id & password
   >
   > Debuglog contains the following:
   > HTTPAPI Ver 1.24 released 2012-01-23
   > OS/400 Ver V7R1M0
   >
   > New iconv() objects set, PostRem=819. PostLoc=0. ProtRem=819.
   ProtLoc=0
   > http_setauth(): entered
   > http_url_post(): entered
   > http_persist_open(): entered
   > http_long_ParseURL(): entered
   > DNS resolver retrans: 3
   > DNS resolver retry  : 5
   > DNS resolver options: x'00000136'
   > DNS default domain: CLIPPERSUPPORT.BE
   > DNS server found: 10.0.0.180
   > DNS server found: 10.0.0.14
   > http_persist_post(): entered
   > http_persist_req(POST) entered.
   > http_long_ParseURL(): entered
   > do_oper(POST): entered
   > There are 0 cookies in the cache
   > POST /TestSite/_vti_bin/copy.asmx HTTP/1.1
   > Host: Sharepnt
   > Authorization: Basic Q0xJUFBFUlxQR086UU9TTUlP
   >

   > senddoc(): entered
   > <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?><soapenv:Envelope
   xmlns:soapenv="
   > [4]http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/"; xmlns:soap="http://
   > schemas.microsoft.com/sharepoint/soap/">
   > <soapenv:Header/><soapenv:Body><soap:GetItem>     <soap:Url>HTTP://
   > sharepnt/TestSite/Sermar Dossiers/Testje.pdf</soap:Url>  </
   > soap:GetItem></soapenv:Body></soapenv:Envelope>
   > recvresp(): entered
   > HTTP/1.1 401 Unauthorized
   > Server: Microsoft-IIS/7.0
   > SPRequestGuid: ceb76eb7-af7a-4924-a334-a7e74bd06975
   > WWW-Authenticate: Negotiate
   > WWW-Authenticate: NTLM
   > WWW-Authenticate: Basic realm="Sharepnt"
   > Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2013 13:47:27 GMT
   >

   > SetError() #13: HTTP/1.1 401 Unauthorized
   > recvresp(): end with 401
   > recvdoc parms: identity 0
   > interpret_auth(): entered
   > SetError() #36: This page requires a user-id & password
   > http_close(): entered
   >

   > When using
   >
   > Patrick Goovaerts
   > Systems & Development
   >
   > vCard<[5]http://www.conti7.be/VCards/PGO.vcf>
   >
   > [emailsignature_c]

   IMPORTANT NOTICE:
   This email is confidential, may be legally privileged, and is for the
   intended recipient only. Access, disclosure, copying, distribution, or
   reliance on any of it by anyone else is prohibited and may be a
   criminal
   offence. Please delete if obtained in error and email confirmation to
   the sender.