From: ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of sc
Sent: Thursday, June 27, 2013 1:35 PM
To: ftpapi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: Ftpapi Digest, Vol 79, Issue 19

Hello,
I am new at this and i am using httpapi, my question is:
I have a client certificate, but I do not have the CA certificate, is there
any way to specify that I want to use
this certificate(for this https communication) without validating it's CA? I
know that with DCM I can not do this or can I?

Thank you, very much
Serafim Caetano