HTTPAPI Performance Issue

   Scott,

   Are there any tuning requirements on the iSeries to use the HTTPAPI
   API? I'm looking to replace a JADE process that consumes .NET web
   service and have been running performance tests comparing the HTTPAPI
   called from RPGLE versus the JADE approach. The JADE process has been
   tuned for optimal performance and outperforms my new process using
   HTTPAPI. I trying to justify going with this approach but have been
   running into performance issues.

   My prototype process uses HTTPAPI to consume the .NET web service
   directly from an RPGLE program as opposed to the JADE process that uses
   a series of data queues to communicate between RPGLE and a Java process
   that consumes a .Net web service. My company would like to retire JADE
   and is looking at either migrating the JADE process to WAS8 or directly
   consuming the web service via an RPGLE program using your HTTPAPI API.

   Your  assistance in this matter would be greatly appreciated.

   Thank You.

   Patrick