Re: HTTP post - empty xml

Please post the WSDL for this web service.

On 9/29/2013 1:44 PM, Nilemind wrote:
    Hi,

    I am using http_url_post_stmf_xml to hit WCF url and passing the xml as
    parameter. Attached is the error log for the transcript. They are
    seeing empty xml is being passed to the url from WCF end whereas Xml is
    passed to the url from RPG.

    Please let me know what is wrong on this connection module/soap built.
    Thanks!

    Regards

    Arun