How to access returned XML doc on HTTP 500 error.

   I am using the HTTPAPI software to send XML to an external server and
   process the returned XML. I am looking to see if it is possible to
   access the returned XML document that is written to the debug text file
   when the server returns an HTTP 500 error.  The only thing that I can
   access is the HTTP 500 error text, but the XML contains more detailed
   information that could be displayed back to the user.