RE: Temporary files - Debug Files

How are you creating the file? Or letting HTTPAPI create it? Who is the owner of the files?

What do the authority entries look like on the file? What do the users who can and can't look like (class of user/object authorities/groups)?

-----Original Message-----
From: ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Mario Salgado Montenegro
Sent: Tuesday, March 11, 2014 5:05 PM
To: ftpapi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Temporary files - Debug Files

Hello guys,
I'm having some kind of issue, a mistery issue I must said with the
temporaly files when I save the XML received from a post.
For some users it's impossible to read the information of the file, some
problem related to authorization, so i would like to ask you if you know
some issue with this IFS access file.
I really appreciate your help to find out how some users can read the IFS
File and why others not

Best Regards,

--
Saludos Cordiales,

*"El que tiene imaginación, con qué facilidad saca de la nada un
mundo".Gustavo Adolfo Bequer*