RE: Error on Carrier Manifest Upload

Not sure what the file layout is  but the last record does not look like the previous records to me. Perhaps the file is longer than 32636?

-----Original Message-----
From: ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Abelow, Debra
Sent: Tuesday, February 17, 2015 7:21 PM
To: ftpapi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Error on Carrier Manifest Upload

Hi Scott,
We just went live with UPS using Httpapi. We have used it successfully with FedEx for a long time.
Would you be able to help with the error message I am receiving when I transmit to the UPS production system.
I received many Upload Successful Responses when interfacing to their test server.

The debug log is attached. The error message is:
00010000009710000008800026516File not received by UPS. Verify the file name with text extension.

Thanks,
Debra Abelow
Systems Analyst/Developer III
2915 Weston Road