Re: Is the archive search working?

Ah, sorry about that. The stupid cloud server that this runs on was getting an "out of memory" error each time the search engine rebuilt it's database.

I've cleaned things up a bit, and now it should be working again.

Would really like to replace these mailing lists with a web-based forum software, though.